Ladies, I need your help.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sorry to hear it didn't work out.
there are many more fish in the sea, though that doesn't really make things easier.

Wildcard i'm so sorry to hear about it....I'm pretty sure you will find someone as nice as you! I would if i was you call her and tell her it's off, the trip and the classes, like you said she had no problem dissappointing you. Good luck and let us know what happens. If you like you can send me that ticket and i'll come and console you!

I am sorry to hear as well but maybe you should tell her that you have stronger feelings than just friends. Does she know? My husband was my best friend. I just didn't even see him that way until he finally spoke up and made me take a different look. If she is not comfortable with the information then cancel the trip and count yourself lucky to get off quickly.

Take care and if you ever visit South Florida drop me a note. Be happy to dive with ya.

If you're in Alaska some, wondering if it's one of the sled dog breeds. I have had a Malamute, and the 2 Sammys. I understand the Alaskan sled dogs are great, but not recognized by the AKC. Anyway, I love the Northern breeds. Just curious.

Wildcard:
Cody is in Alaska. He is very well cared for. I have to work out custody battles all the time between the two couples that watch him while Im away. Most people can't find a dog sitter, I have people argueing over who gets to watch him. Right now, at the skippers request, he goes out on a 70 foot whale watching boat every day to entertain the tourests.....Thanks for your offer though.

Wildcard:
This is how my luck with women goes. She just called me and informed me she has a new boyfriend.
She didn't say she wasn't coming....
Im thinking of telling her the deals off. I can get my dog next time I go home. I hate to dissapoint her but she didn't seem to have a problem with dissapointing me.
She tells me this new guy lied to her right off. Said he worked construction, turns out he is a fisherman and she hates fishermen. WTF?
Wildcard, sorry to hear all this. Agree with some of the ladies' comments above. If after telling you about the new boyfriend, she is still willing to come over....

1. She may not have a clue about your feeling - you should tell her anyway
2. She knows about them and tells you about the boufriend, and she is still coming over. She has no scruples. Don't even bother with her friendship, it is not deseerved.

You can still have either of the couples dog sitting Cody to send him by plane to you. Since the class has not started, won't you be able to cancel and get your money back? Talk to one of the reservations supervisors for the airline, you might be able to at least get the value minus the penalties credited for your use in the future.

Everything happens for a reason (not that this stament is going to make you feel any better right now :() Don't despair and don't let this get you bitter. The right lady for you is still out there just waiting to happen :)

Drop me a line if you are ever in Texas, we'll go diving.

cheers,
maria

Wildcard, you sound just like my older brother! He is the sweetest, most romantic guy I have ever known (b/c he was well-trained by me and my sister!), but he has never dated a woman that appreciates him. I watch him go through elaborate efforts to woo and romance his various girlfriends, thinking to myself "how ironic that this terrific guy is my brother," but the women he chooses never appreciate it or do romantic things back for him. He & I always swap stories about our romantic antics and each time a romance dies, we cross our fingers and assure one another that something better awaits us! I wish the same for you.

Thanks for the support ladies. Hell, I was just looking for gift ideas :). Im sure she knows how I feel, I have told her several times and she was quite uncomftorable when tellling me about the new BF thing. I think Im gonna have to call her today and cancel this whole thing.

But how will you get your dog?

I guess I'll get someone to drop him off in Anchorage and I can fly to Oahu to pick him up.....I know people that wouldn't do that much for there kids, sadly enough.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom