Ladies, I need Help on this ONE !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sharkman

New
Reaction score
I'm planning to buy my Princess a BC.... She is just getting stared.
Planning to get her a Zeagle... I'm a Zeagle fan and have been for about 4 years now.... Pass on some info.. and Thanks.:sharky: Hey Diving Doc, if you read this.... Where in Richmond are you.... Lets go Divin.. *S*

Sharkman....Welcome to Scuba Board!

Zept gave you a couple of excellent links to past discussions on women's BC's. They pretty much cover it all!

Personally, I use a Zeagle Concept. The sizing system that Zeagle uses will assure her a good fit no matter what her body style/shape. The shop you buy from should have the different size modules in stock for her to try. Change them out and see what fits the best. Most women need narrow shoulders and wider waist.

Just make sure she tries it out first....a BC isn't something for surprizes!

Hey Sharkman,

Bought my significant other her 1st BC two weeks ago, she tried the Zeagles, but she has wider shoulders where the strap just hit her wrong. She liked the overall fit but could not take the shoulder straps, so she tried on the Seaquest Diva LX, she bought it.

waterdogs.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom