Labor day diving in Monterey?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Michelle,

You have to elaborate with that comment you made. :) You were the wetsuit princess, always getting into the water even on night dives, that I can remember... Where is that Michelle???

MG

That Michelle was crazy!! After that last M&G night dive (your first) I said I wouldn't do that again until I have a drysuit. I froze my a** off!! And I haven't done one in Monterey since then either. :shakehead:

... replaced by an alien.

I think someone left a pod under her bed one night. I've been noticing a lot of pod people lately. :D

:rofl3::rofl3: I look like an alien in my new suit...or at least a fighter of them.

Sounds like fun. I need a dive buddy. Please let me know and we can exchange contact info.
Thanks,
Joe

Sounds like fun. I need a dive buddy. Please let me know and we can exchange contact info.
Thanks,
Joe

PM sent. :D

I'm looking to get a day of diving in on the long weekend as well, but still crossing my fingers...

I'm looking to get a day of diving in on the long weekend as well, but still crossing my fingers...

Hey, maybe you'll get to see my first dry drysuit dive afterall. :D

I would love to join you all for a couple of Monday dives (9/1). Keep me posted - I will have to rent tanks, so a 9 am or later meet would be better for me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom