Labor day diving in Monterey?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, maybe you'll get to see my first dry drysuit dive afterall. :D

Out of everyone, you're certainly due for a good, DRY dive!! What's the ETA on the suit? I know Whites warns about unforeseen delays at customs thanks to Homeland Security.

Depending on how work turns out this week, I'd be interested in tagging along this weekend if a group is forming!

I am up for a day of diving over the labor day weekend. Does anyone from the Sacramento area want to share a ride down to Monterey? I live in Rocklin and when I dive I need to be back the same day.

So I guess ill chime in! Looks like I may be busy with some Dives either Sat or Sunday with probably Sunday being a free day. Ill join up either or both if there are people diving and im available.

Monday I should be good to go. More importantly :wink:... who wants to dive Friday!?

I am up for a day of diving over the labor day weekend. Does anyone from the Sacramento area want to share a ride down to Monterey? I live in Rocklin and when I dive I need to be back the same day.

Hey Mike,

I'm in Roseville, and I might be interested in carpooling for a labor day weekend dive.

-Casey

So I guess ill chime in! Looks like I may be busy with some Dives either Sat or Sunday with probably Sunday being a free day. Ill join up either or both if there are people diving and im available.

Monday I should be good to go. More importantly :wink:... who wants to dive Friday!?

Hey, I might be up for a Friday dive, and then some...

Well then perhaps we will have to make plans for Friday. Granted its a bit early for the forecasts, it looks like it may be a good chance to give North Monastery a try again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom