Kona I.E. today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
was on kona today,had to redo my written exam I.E (passed) while there met some cool peeps from a dive op they were taking their I.E and were from a shop in kona. cant remember which but am going to go back soon, hoping they all passed. also want to do the manta dive.

thanks gabe...hopefully one of them will see this and drop a line.

my first commitment is to WDC(Waikiki Dive Center) who kept me diving,and right there with them is surf and sea, there instructors kirsten, and charlie kept me diving all last summer, so my first two commitments go to them respectivly.but your even asking I take as a compliment and would welcome any opertunities to work with you. im on part time at WDC for now (new instructo,r you know the drill) and looks like i "may" get some work from S n S I will let you know whats going on. and again, thanks for asking.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom