Kona and Maui Recommendations.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jduhamel

Registered
Reaction score
Over the Last year I have logged ~70 dives in Hawaii on various vacations (escapes from Tokyo) and I wanted to express my thanks for the amazing service I've recieved.

From B&B Scuba: Thanks a ton for taking my family on the DSD and working so hard with my daughter. She's still scared of the fish but is dying to try diving again. You guys work so hard so that all we have to do is go in and blow bubbles. Definitely in my mind the best dive operator on Maui. And Brad is certainly the cuddliest!

To Bottom Time Hawaii: Jeff & Jonesy. What an amazing customer focused class act you guys were. A first class boat, Great briefs and amazing Dives. I'm still wondering how you managed to get the whales to come up and visit us.

To Big Island Divers: Mahalo for all the great times. I've never had a bad moment on your boats. Captain Jim, Captain Mike You Rock.

Guys looking forward to seeing you all around april as I make Hawaii my home for 3 months.

Mahalo again,
BigJoe-Tokyo

Now I'm sure that someone read the thread :14:

I know B&B is on Maui, which island are the other 3 on? Just curious as I'm heading to Hawaii next week, and would like to know who to call up.

Just to give you some perspective. I'm about 325lbs myself and built like a small grizzly bear. When I told Brad I didn't usually use a wet suit for the back side of Molokini he just grinned. I (like Brad) grew up in the Chicago area and was first certified in Lake Michigan.

-Joe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom