Komodo water temps in Central/South Central/South sites in late Sept/early Oct?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've been to Raja Ampat. Just not in the budget this year. And so this year, I'm very excited to return to my next most favorite place.

Nope. :)

Southern Komodo? But not much of above water vista there, other than bunch of Komodos having fun, sunning, swimming on the beach of South Rinca island.

I haven't been to South Komodo but you have now answered my question about whether or not I should be concerned about that or not. Answer: not! :)

Hmm perhaps you haven't actually answered my question about south Komodo. How are the corals there? What's on offer for fishlife besides dirtfarmer's beloved macro? :)

I just carry a 6' stick and poke any Komodo come near me. Nothing to be worry about. That's what the park ranger carry too, a stick.

So you want me to keep guessing, eh?

In the north, place called Shot Gun, you'll see school of trevalies & some giant trevalies playing with the current. You just hook yourself on a rock, put some air in your BCD to get some tension on the leash & enjoy the show.

Thanks Dan T, I have reef hook or two and I know how to use them. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom