Knee pad peeling off

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shrswnm:
I'll call tomorrow. It's a 5 hour drive. I'm going next Sunday and was looking forward to using my new gear. Does this stuff need a long time to dry? maybe he can send it to me and tell me how to use it over the phone.

If they don't have any, maybe your brother could send some along with your reg and computer (which you probably won't have in time for your dives next weekend, since he hasn't sent them yet). But you can probably use the wetsuit with the kneepad flopping around a bit. It will make you look like a grizzled veteran.

DivesWithTurtles:
If they don't have any, maybe your brother could send some along with your reg and computer (which you probably won't have in time for your dives next weekend, since he hasn't sent them yet). But you can probably use the wetsuit with the kneepad flopping around a bit. It will make you look like a grizzled veteran.

Thanks,Bro. I'll call Adam (LDS) and ask him. I'll let you know later. I already look like a grizzled veteran with the BC you sent! Lost another couple cm on the hips and look positively sexy in the wetsuit. I'll have to start bringing Ben (hubby) to Eilat to keep those eagle rays away from me! :wink:
You're the greatest Bro in the world sending me all this gear. I know your motivation is a dive buddy you can trust when you come here, but I haven't forgotten all those dunks in the pool when we discovered you were bigger than me....:D

do not use aquaseal on knee pad..it will make that area stiff..use neoprene cement available at any lds..do 2-3 coats on knee -same on pad then press together..

You should also be able to find the right stuff at an Outdoor sports store, Used for repairing camping equipment and backpacks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom