Killer Texas BBQ

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That a Connecticut Yankee started this thread?!?

Long Live BBQ!

(No matter which side of "The Line" you live on!)

Scuba-sass :)

Scuba-sass ..... LOL... I had not noticed!! You're right - north or south, there's nothing like GOOD bar-b-que!!!

( I may be Texified now, but I was born a CT yankee!!!)

I mean, I love barbeque and all, but nobody's said anything about BEEF JERKY!! Tastes great, and you can eat it while driving on long road trips to Balmorhea! Try that with a slab of ribs!

hoover once bubbled...
I mean, I love barbeque and all, but nobody's said anything about BEEF JERKY!! Tastes great, and you can eat it while driving on long road trips to Balmorhea! Try that with a slab of ribs!

You can't have a road trip without jerky! If you're going west on I-10, Schulenburg is the place to stop. If you're going north in I-45, there's this little place just off the highway, a little past Centerville.....Beast knows where it is, I'm usually napping! But they have the best honey mustard jerky. Sounds rank but it's really very good.

New Braunfels Smokehouse has really good pepper jerky .....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom