Killer Texas BBQ

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GeekDiver .... sign me up!!! Test dummy for the effects of Bar-b-que on a person sounds like my kind of job!! Since I'm an oriiginal Yankee, I can do the study from the northerners perspective!! (I may be a Yankee, but no real dummy - NO ONE does bar-b-que like Texas!!):wink:

well i think i know what should be for dinner on sat night for the PK outing , BBQ (Brisket, Ribs, any other ideas ?) well if there is BBQ gonna have to have baked beans and potatoe salad and rolls . have i forgotten anything ?

Scubatooth once bubbled...
well i think i know what should be for dinner on sat night for the PK outing , BBQ (Brisket, Ribs, any other ideas ?) well if there is BBQ gonna have to have baked beans and potatoe salad and rolls . have i forgotten anything ?

Only a yankee spells potato that way! :eek:ut:

BBQ sounds great but who's going to baby sit the ribs and brisket while the rest of us dive? The only thing worse than no BBQ is over-cooked and burnt BBQ!

How 'bout Rice's Anthropology department checking to see if we made BBQ yesterday?

At least that explains why I stepped outside last night and when I came back in to eat dinner, I was already full!

Would dieting mean breathing somewhere else?

Jeez, I'm so confused!

Dee once bubbled...

Only a yankee spells potato that way! :eek:ut:

BBQ sounds great but who's going to baby sit the ribs and brisket while the rest of us dive? The only thing worse than no BBQ is over-cooked and burnt BBQ!

ok so i phat fingered it, well for the ribs and Q have you ever had ribs and brisket that was drowned in sauce and simmered all day ? all you have to do is hold onto the bone and pull, no silver ware needed just alot of towels. its an idea maybe we can come up with another arrangement

Scubatooth once bubbled...
...well for the ribs and Q have you ever had ribs and brisket that was drowned in sauce and simmered all day ? all you have to do is hold onto the bone and pull, no silver ware needed just alot of towels. its an idea maybe we can come up with another arrangement

Well....if ribs and brisket are cooked right, they don't need to be drowned in sauce! KFC buffalo wings may need the sauce but tender smoked meat is way better without it.

What'cha think about hot dogs?!? :rofL:

well there good for lunch but for dinner only as a app unless the main point of dinner is burgers which then dogs can be added to

well maybe we could find a smoker that we could use and then just set it so that it wont have to be checked every couple of hours.

or we could contact eddie dean or somewere else and buy enough for everybody and then heat it back up (but then i think cooked that day would be better then a reheat )

well i think dinners been layed out just going to have to work on the rest

I can see it now.... I thought YOU were gonna bring the smoker and... someone else YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BRING THE MEAT!!
What I was supposed to bring 20 bucks for the food.. SINCE When!...
sorry.... couldn't resist

I brought the brisket.. wait I brought it.. HOLD ON So did I
on the other hand.. "What are we gonna do with 100 lbs of Brisket?"

Who brought the cows tounge...

SquintyPete once bubbled...

Who brought the cows tounge...

im sorry that would become fish food in a hurry, because i aint eating no tongue from a cow especially since they eat there food twice.

looks like we will have to work out a plan for the PK event. also are we going to have a boat on the lake or what ? JT ??????

Back
Top Bottom