Keys trip looking for suggestions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you all for the suggestions.
Anyone knows if I can snorkel at Bahia Honda? Or anywhere in particular?

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Yep, snorkeling is possible off the Bahia Honda beaches. Not terribly much to see though, but a fun diversion.

Snorkeling and shore diving is ok there. Believe it or not the spearfishing is great too if you can get past the schools of 30+ bull sharks.

I'm not a hunter, I'm a lover :) but thank you for the input nevertheless

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

heard a rumor that you can get 10% off your bill at the Rum Barrel in Key West by showing your cert card?

Just watch out for the pelicans at Robbies they can get aggressive. My wife who normally would never do anything like that had a ball feeding the tarpon, even if she had to wrestle her sunglasses away from one of the pelicans.

IMG_6068.jpg

IMG_6069.jpg

IMG_6081.jpg

IMG_6076.jpg

Just watch out for the pelicans at Robbies they can get aggressive. My wife who normally would never do anything like that had a ball feeding the tarpon, even if she had to wrestle her sunglasses away from one of the pelicans.

Last time we were there, they had a tender at the end of the dock with a long pole with foam on the end doing his best to try to keep the pelicans away.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom