Key west 6/16-6/18

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Definitely worth diving both days. They say it can take 30+ dives to see the whole thing. I'd recommend hiring a guide as you'll see much more during your time.
You actually shouldn't penetrate unless you're certified, but with a guide they will bring you inside. If you're still looking for an op, I'd recommend Captains Corner, pretty in depth review located here on SB a few months back.

Thanks for the reply. I dove it twice with a guide and it was awesome. We spent both dives in the wreck. I really want to get trained to do penetration dives after that experience.

I'd love to find an instructor who will be down key west that weekend and do advanced nitrox and deco training, that is if I could afford it.

The Vandenberg is a fantastic dive. Southpoint Divers across the street from the Hayatt is a good operator. I always dive with them and am never disappointed. Yeah, definitely hire a guide. They can show you all the cool places on the ship. I'm working on editing together my video footage I shot in early June.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom