Key Largo Wrecks 1/13 - 1/16

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's most definitely dry suit weather. It's not so much the water temp as it is the air temp with the stiff breeze blowing that's cold.

Tim,

I'm bring my AL doubles with 32% and maybe my HP100's just incase. I'll also be slinging a bottle of 50%.

Brent,

Is there anyone near by that does Trimix and 50/50 nitrox fills? If we're doing the Bibb on Sunday I wouldn't mind using a lite mix for something that deep.

Padipro:
It's most definitely dry suit weather. It's not so much the water temp as it is the air temp with the stiff breeze blowing that's cold.

Tim,

I'm bring my AL doubles with 32% and maybe my HP100's just incase. I'll also be slinging a bottle of 50%.

Brent,

Is there anyone near by that does Trimix and 50/50 nitrox fills? If we're doing the Bibb on Sunday I wouldn't mind using a lite mix for something that deep.
I think Mike at Tavernier Dive Center and Bob at Divers City USA (both in Tavernier) have o2 and trimix capabilities, but don't take my word for it (call ahead).

netmage:
Scott gave me a call and pointed me to the thread... I'm signed up....

Anyone interested in sharing a room Saturday night?

EDIT:
I'm bringing two 40's of 50%
Probably dive my 100cuft singles w/ 32% for the grove.
May bring my doubles for the USCG cutters.

Is it drysuit weather yet?

-Tim
Minimum water temperature was 72f yesterday. Most are diving wet.

We offer both O2 and Tri-Mix here at Conch Republic Divers.

Good Diving,

KeyLargoBrent:
Thanks Gary... I really need to get to know you guys!

Let me know if we can help in anyway.

Good Diving,

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom