Key Largo Restaurant Suggestion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lisajade

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello, the first night of my dive trip to Key Largo falls on my 25th Birthday. I am looking for a great, laid-back restaurant to celebrate. Great Food is a must!

The Fish House is the place to go. Get a 50/50 mix of their conch chowder and clam chowder.

Yep the Fish House / Encore are GREAT places to eat. Here's a few more:
- Hobo's - MM ~102
- Islamorada Fish House - MM ~83
- Island Bay Grill - MM ~82
- Ziggies / Maddogs - Great steaks....very pricey - MM ~84

Good Diving / Eating,

Hmmm ---- Lisa+25thbday+KeyLargo= I'll be right there! I know a great place which serves the very best Fried Potato Sticks and Beef/cheese bread combo's. Over 250 billion people can't be wrong!

I wish I could remember the place I ate at in the Key Largo about three years ago. There was a black cat outside, it had three legs and one eye.. I have several pictures of it, as it was Soooo Florida Keys, should have been a mascott.

Happy 25th Bday! May the next ten Years be filled with Breathless days and Joyus Evenings.

never been to the Fish House, but has excellent reputation

for some variety, try the Cuban Cafe, towards Islamorada (but before you cross over),
if going south, it'll be on the right side of the road

excellent Cuban food and coffee. they have a special of grilled chicken, grilled
steak, and grilled pork chop, plus black beans and rice and fried plantains for
$14.00 (dinner price). awesome.

Capt Gary IS the Rest at 88 still there? I remember eating the best stone crab there...

Hobos, Big Fish and Snappers were all good. You might also try Breakfast at "Docs".
Tom

Orlando Eric:
Capt Gary IS the Rest at 88 still there? I remember eating the best stone crab there...

Hey Eric.....Man almost forgot about them. Yes Marker 88 resturant is still there and good as ever.

Good Diving,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom