Key Largo Next week

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Danman, Silent world looks to be a good op too.
I'll take them mid 70's anyday!

Rescuediver, an old trick I learned when I was a kid was, as soon as your stomach starts rolling, find something stationary to stare at, like the shore, or even a cloud. I Don't know why it works, but it does for me.
Gotta go for now. Seeya.

I have heard great things about Silent World as well and if this was summer with flat seas I would be booking with them. Ocean Divers boats are larger and that's a plus for me in rough seas. I love Conch Republic and usually dive with them but I'll be staying too far North for them this trip. Giving Ocean Divers a try.

I've never been on their boat, but I hear a lot of good things about them. I like the smaller boats, fewer people thing. After diving drinking...sounds like a plan!! I'm staying at the Bayside Inn, my cell is 352-804-8533.

Waves shouldn't be too bad inside the reef, even with some wind...don't know what you're diving though.

Rescuediver, an old trick I learned when I was a kid was, as soon as your stomach starts rolling, find something stationary to stare at, like the shore, or even a cloud. I Don't know why it works, but it does for me.
Gotta go for now. Seeya.

Thanks, no tricks have ever worked. I have gotten seasick while wearing the scopalomine patch. I get it bad but it goes away after day 2 usually and the rest of the week is great.

I've never been on their boat, but I hear a lot of good things about them. I like the smaller boats, fewer people thing. After diving drinking...sounds like a plan!! I'm staying at the Bayside Inn, my cell is 352-804-8533.

Waves shouldn't be too bad inside the reef, even with some wind...don't know what you're diving though.

Great, I'm staying at a rental house near mm 103. I'll PM my #

Hope you keep your cookies!!! I'm lucky, I offshore fish on my own boat all the time and have never gotten motion sickness. I feel for the many on my boat that have, although does your go away when you get in the water? My buddies wife will yak in 6" seas, but as soon as she jumps in the water she's fine....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom