Key Largo Dive/Stay???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for all the information regarding the dive sites...the bunch of us are getting together on Wednesday night to make final preps, and will use all your posts and PMs. This should be a great trip....I will let the board know where we will be, in case anyone has a chance to meet up. Thank you too, to all the hockey FANS out there for their input. Its nice to expose you beach bums to a piece of ice that is too big to fit in your glass!!!! We will even donate the majority of the players to you so you can actually see the Cup. Canadians are like that. Oh.....sorry I didn't respond to you sooner, but I was away from the computer...diving and PLAYING hockey :eyebrow: . LOL...

Thanks again for all your help;

Wetvet

diver gadget:
We still get to see it all the time here in T.O. That is it's permanent home. The hockey hall of fame and all. We just have not earned the right to call it ours in a few years. Oh and by the way I think it will be up here a lot this year anyways. I think something like 19 of the 25 players for the Bolts were CDN??

Hello my north-of-the-border friend. You're right, many players are indeed from Canada. But I didn't think championships were about where players are from. Canada has made many a fine NHL'er, no doubt about it. And every Tampa Bay fan thanks you for your contribution to our success. I would very much like to come to your beautiful city and visit the Hockey Hall Of Fame, and even dive some of that invigorating water(see this is about scuba after all).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom