Keowee Hot Hole March 31st ?? Anyone want to go

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cold was about 54 degrees and they were all there. I'm excited to hit the water with you all! I will be getting off from working third shift, but I'm sure it will be worth wild. :)

Caleb

leah:
We still have space on the boat if you want to come along. Still 6 seats open. We have 10 so far coming along for the splash! Golem would be happy with you! Did you ever get your rig set up with the doubles and tank bands and so forth? It took me about two hours in the pool to get comfortable with me new rig. I kept making little changes every few minutes until I got it mostly the way I want

My double set is ready! Golem Gear is great!

May take you up on your invite this summer!

:coffee:

Hopefully someone happens to hop on here before they go... but it looks like I won't be able to go. I'm going to have to work over some to cover for someone else. So once again, work ruins my plans. :( Oh well... such is life. I am very dissapointed as I was looking forward to diving with ya'll. I'm very sorry... hope ya'll have a great day.

Caleb

If something changes at the last minute, give me a call. I will still have tanks on the boat for you just in case. I am getting ready to head out in few minutes to pick up a bit to eat and get on the road for the watar. We should be in for a nice day of diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom