Keowee Hot Hole March 31st ?? Anyone want to go

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tonka97:
Leah,

Nice try...now please return your pretty avatar to ScubaBoard!

:wink:

You don't like my new avatar? It was a gift from a fellow SB member trying to get the best of me. I thought I would be a good sport and use it for a while. He said he really didn't think I would have the nerve to use it.

So when are you going to come dive with us?

I went and saw the Bones Family today... they were cold... and so was I. They told me to tell you all hello! :)

Caleb

sccaleb:
I went and saw the Bones Family today... they were cold... and so was I. They told me to tell you all hello! :)

Caleb

Was everyone one home? Mr & Mrs Bones, Momma & Baby Bones, and last but not least Fisher Bones and his yellow fishing pole? Do the gals still have thier snake necklesses and pearls on? Anybody leave any new gifts for the family?

Thanks for invite!

For now, I'm vicariously enjoying your dives! Should be great weather this go around! I know Golem is quivering with anticipation!

tonka97:
Thanks for invite!

For now, I'm vicariously enjoying your dives! Should be great weather this go around! I know Golem is quivering with anticipation!

We still have space on the boat if you want to come along. Still 6 seats open. We have 10 so far coming along for the splash! Golem would be happy with you! Did you ever get your rig set up with the doubles and tank bands and so forth? It took me about two hours in the pool to get comfortable with me new rig. I kept making little changes every few minutes until I got it mostly the way I want

Back
Top Bottom