Keowee Hot Hole March 31st ?? Anyone want to go

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Come on... there has to be more people looking to get in the water. :) I know I look for any chance... yet we have so few people on here.

Caleb

Put me down for 2 maybe's. I have to see if my wife can get off for that weekend, right now she is scheduled to work.
:monkeydan

We will put you on the list as a maybe. I hope she can come. It should be much warmer this go round.

Who's Going?
1 Bill aka OTWdiver
2 Leah aka UnderSeaBumbleBee
3 Debbie aka Jocasseegirl
4 SCCaleb
5 Flightlead
6 Rocky GA
7 Ricky Crocker
8 Brantly Moore

Who'd Interested?
1 bill from easly aka reefraff on SD
2 DSchulte
3 DSchulte buddy

leah:
Who's Going?
1 Bill aka OTWdiver
2 Leah aka UnderSeaBumbleBee
3 Debbie aka Jocasseegirl
4 SCCaleb
5 Flightlead
6 Rocky GA
7 Ricky Crocker
8 Brantly Moore

Who'd Interested?
1 bill from easly aka reefraff on SD
2 DSchulte
3 DSchulte buddy

Awesome! My husband is a professional photographer, and he's going to come along and get some shots of us. I've written an article on diving in Jocassee and Keowee for the upcoming issue of the Jocassee Journal (published by SCDNR) -- come on and join the crowd - you might end up in print :wink:

I have been checking the weather on www.accuweather.com for Salem, SC
for the 31st. They are staying the high for the day is going to be 77. I am looking forward to a great day of diving.

Anyone want to go to Tony's Italian after we are done diving? It is in downtown Pickens and we have to pass it to get back to Interstate 85.

I'm up for dinner at Tony's afterwards. Gotta love the big town of Pickens. :)

Caleb

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom