keeping horizontal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LOL - we often get to watch OE2X do most of a dive in the supine position (and his ScubaPro regs seem to breathe just fine). He claims it's just easier on his mal-adjusted neck ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Soggy:
Do you actually do this or is it just a fun and games thing?
Well... I certainly don't spend the whole dive supine... unlike OE2X. :D Actually he doesn't spend all of the dive supine... most of the time he is lateral recumbant.

I really do like doing the last 10' supine if we have the boat overhead... I get to check out the bottom paint, prop and rudder that way.

As for doing the coffin style ascent with arms crossed on the chest... yes that is just to be funny. The slower you break the surface the better the effect. :D

Uncle Pug:
I really do like doing the last 10' supine if we have the boat overhead... I get to check out the bottom paint, prop and rudder that way.

This isn't something that foreign to Soggy... he's either seen me do it plenty of times, or is in need of working on his buddy awareness :wink:

Spectre:
This isn't something that foreign to Soggy... he's either seen me do it plenty of times, or is in need of working on his buddy awareness :wink:

Yeah, yeah...I've seen the "roll over and look above" but I haven't seen you do an ascent from the bottom like that :)

Back
Top Bottom