Just put money down on White's fusion drysuit, but having second thoughs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thats a good deal. I have Fusion I'm thinking about sending back to Dive Right In for the silcone neck seal....do you all recommend this? If so, why? Thanks and sorry to the OP for the high jack.

Yes it would appear that I actually hijacked the thread, but it was not intentional. The OP was having second thoughts about the purchase of a Fusion. If I hijacked, I am sorry. The OP may be interested to know that I have seen in other threads that TSandM has recommended the replaceable neck seal option, but I'll let her speak for herself.

I'm thinking about ordering it at a later date, and installing it myself when I need a new neck seal, which I hope will be a while down the road. I've read where guys have installed it, and I'm pretty handy with stuff like that so I probably will give it a shot.

Thats a good deal. I have Fusion I'm thinking about sending back to Dive Right In for the silcone neck seal....do you all recommend this? If so, why? Thanks and sorry to the OP for the high jack.

I really, reallly like the NeckTite ring system. It's as easy as they say it is -- swap out a neck seal in 10 minutes, and if you can't find the little roller they send with it, the blunt side of a dinner knife will do. The ring is not noticeable 99% of the time (and I'm little, and my harness straps sit right on top of it) and when it is it's a minor discomfort.

The silicone seals I have to pass on reviewing, because they don't fit me and I can't use them.

Any dry suit I ever own again will have the NeckTite ring installed in it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom