Just found out I'm likely to Singapore in September!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm excited for you, KristenK! And I hope to be in Padang Bai later this year for my first time in Padang Bai.

My problem with your plan is that there are so many amazing things to see and experience in Bali, that I hate to see you miss it all spent on diving. Don't get me wrong, I'm going for the diving but will be there for a longer period of time. My friend and I intend to see as much as we can both above and below.

I'm excited for you, KristenK! And I hope to be in Padang Bai later this year for my first time in Padang Bai.

My problem with your plan is that there are so many amazing things to see and experience in Bali, that I hate to see you miss it all spent on diving. Don't get me wrong, I'm going for the diving but will be there for a longer period of time. My friend and I intend to see as much as we can both above and below.

I KNOW!!! But I have to get home to my hubby, teenagers, and dogs. I'll be gone a full 2 weeks as it is.

I'm back to Singapore in 2019. My husband will join on that trip. We'd like to spend a couple of weeks in Thailand. But perhaps we'll add Bali to the list.

I am very blessed and spoiled to have these kinds of problems. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom