Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Seriously D, what looks like a generator? Can you tell me which picture?

remember, she's blonde...

I would bet she thinks the tote box is the generator...
and the red rope was a power cord...

Now it all makes sense!
We're busted! You were right D! :D

I know you are thinking, "Come on, Mike. I may be blond, but I'm not completely stupid! If they did that they would be electrocuted!"

Ah, but you forgot. We were dressed in dry suits; neoprene drysuits, which everyone knows don't conduct electricmeny.
See?

In my own defense, which I must admit at this point I have very little :wink:....No fair PHD, you blew the pic up!!!! No fair Mike, I've never been Ice diving!!!! I admit to thinking I saw a generator for the saw. The heater; however, was just good blonde humor.:wink:

In my own defense, which I must admit at this point I have very little :wink:....No fair PHD, you blew the pic up!!!! No fair Mike, I've never been Ice diving!!!! I admit to thinking I saw a generator for the saw. The heater; however, was just good blonde humor.:wink:

Well, look at the bright side, at least it put a smile on your face. :D

You're good at that :D Will you still be here in March?

We will have to get the whole gang together and get you to some warmer water. At least you won't have to cut the ice off it :D

Let me re-phrase that! :shocked2:
Where would you like to go and dive, scuba dive. :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom