Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brrrrr! I'm cold just looking at those pics!

Actually Bama, the only time I was at all cold was when we stood around waiting for the saw to finish and then only a little. We took turns shoveling which kept us warm and then the diving was great. Water was crystal clear. It was pretty awesome looking up from under the ice at the pattern we'd made on the surface through the snow.

My one finger tip (middle finger, left hand) got cold, but that's normal for me as it hasn't really been the same since I busted it up pretty bad playing basketball and set it myself. Where were you when I needed you Bama? :eyebrow:

Carolyn, where were you with the UW camera yesterday??? :eyebrow:

You've got to be kidding me!!!! When I saw the generator and cord I thought you had stuck a heater in there to thaw the water..or yourself. :wink:

You've got to be kidding me!!!! When I saw the generator and cord I thought you had stuck a heater in there to thaw the water..or yourself. :wink:

What generator?? :confused:
The only thing with moving parts and burning gasoline was a chain saw!! You really need to get out more! :wink:

Or maybe you saw some dive gear and it has been so long for you since you hit the water that you forgot what it looked like?? :rofl3:

Tell your husband that he'd better be buying tickets to Cozumel or this condition could deteriorate! :eyebrow:

Seriously D, what looks like a generator? Can you tell me which picture?

Seriously D, what looks like a generator? Can you tell me which picture?

remember, she's blonde...

I would bet she thinks the tote box is the generator...

54550d1232861196-just-conversation-2009_0124-045-sm.jpg

and the red rope was a power cord...

54560d1232861560-just-conversation-2009_0124-091-sm.jpg

remember, she's blonde...

I would bet she thinks the tote box is the generator...

and the red rope was a power cord...

Now it all makes sense!
We're busted! You were right D! :D
We used a generator to power the blow dryer! The reason you see the red "cord" running into the water is because there is actually another diver under the ice using a heavy duty blow dryer to melt the ice and make the hole bigger so the rest of us can join him! :wink:

I know you are thinking, "Come on, Mike. I may be blond, but I'm not completely stupid! If they did that they would be electrocuted!"

Ah, but you forgot. We were dressed in dry suits; neoprene drysuits, which everyone knows don't conduct electricmeny.
See?

Now it all makes sense!
We're busted! You were right D! :D
We used a generator to power the blow dryer! The reason you see the red "cord" running into the water is because there is actually another diver under the ice using a heavy duty blow dryer to melt the ice and make the hole bigger so the rest of us can join him! :wink:

I know you are thinking, "Come on, Mike. I may be blond, but I'm not completely stupid! If they did that they would be electrocuted!"

Ah, but you forgot. We were dressed in dry suits; neoprene drysuits, which everyone knows don't conduct electricmeny.
See?

This s@#@ is funny.
I don't care who you are !:rofl3:

LOL!!!! You guys are bad!! I winked when I said it. That means you never know for sure what I am thinking.....sometimes I don't either :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom