Just checking this site out

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cjpj

New
Reaction score
I heard about this site and thought I would check it out. I love to scuba dive, but my freinds don't, so I am looking for people to plan trips with and have fun scuba diving. Hope this is that type of site.

Hi cjpj, welcome to ScubaBoard, and yeah this is that type of sight. Great place to meet divers in your area or other areas where your are planning to travel to.
Have fun getting to know the board and if I can help you out just ask.
David

Welcome to the board. You should find lots of company here. Be sure to check out the clubs section under North America/ United States for the Utah area.

Welcome...but be careful...it can become addictive !!

Welcome to the board!

Joe

You've come to the right place...

:bandit_2: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

:wavey: cjpj, Welcome to the
logo.gif
!

You are in the right place, you'll find lots of information in this board as well as divers i your area, other thing i will recomend you is try joining a dive club in your area, Welcome to the board!

Back
Top Bottom