Just cause I opted in???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't you hate the ones that try to be "cute"...

hmm..."turtles" or "tortisies"...which one do I go in?

The worst one I've seen is in a restaurant in Winnipeg called "Pasta la Vista". The doors have a painting of shoes at the very bottom of the door. Brown loafers or high heels. But it's in a dark hallway and it isn't immediately apparent. Then when you open the door there is a second painting on the wall (at least in the men's room) which looks as if you are seeing a woman putting on lipstick while looking into a mirror and reflected in the "mirror" is the sign on door saying "womens". Not nice. Definitely a double take.

I get nervous when I walk in and I don't see a couple urinals on the wall.

Chris...my mother-in-law would kill me...but she's not a diver so, here goes...

In the old Pacific Colliseum (local arena), one of the features was the "subway tiled" wall to wall urinal pits. This was literally a wall along the entire side of the washroom with a shallow trough at the bottom...you peed on the wall. Anyhow, during a hockey game, she took a wrong turn following a guy with really long hair where she ended up walking into the wrong facility. It took a second to register while she contemplated why all the people were lined-up facing the walls instead of the stalls at the back...oops. :D

Natasha:
Celtic.are you referring to me? If so, would you like to know the title I would give you.. if I was just bored at work like you said you were in another thread?

Natasha the suspense is killing me. I am sure you PM'd Celtic, but left the rest of us out in the cold. PLEEEAAASSSSEEE tell us.

crpntr133:
Natasha the suspense is killing me. I am sure you PM'd Celtic, but left the rest of us out in the cold. PLEEEAAASSSSEEE tell us.

Now Now.. I was just having a little PMS that day..

Peace and Love,
Natasha

:sunny

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom