Just cause I opted in???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
While ummm I guess the word is amusing, you opted in for the single divers fourm, your title on the board instantly become "Single Diver" Hmmm I feel so so... labled... Kinda like registering under megans law....

No I have never had to register under megans law... :soapbox:

yeah i know what you mean...

i wwanted "Looking While Not Lowering My Standards Diver" but the other mods outvoted me...

darn them!

darn them all to heck!

If you go to the "User CP" and "Group Memberships" there is a place to select "Identify me as a member of this group" unselect it and you will remain in the group but not be identified as such.

Chad

hehehe I am wondering when the mods are going to get together one night and have a few beers and randomly start changing peoples titles :devil_smi

Started such wonderful threads of conversation when people logged into the board and there titles were changed from somthing like regular member, to shirtlifter... after that it just became a game for mods :)

CelticRavenVA:
hehehe I am wondering when the mods are going to get together one night and have a few beers and randomly start changing peoples titles :devil_smi

That certain gremlin has since retired from a position of power :wink:

Maybe you could make the DIR forum opt in and make them register in this manner also.

Hmm...just curious...do you play any other songs or is this more or less your complete repetoire?

You are a troll.

I just took the bait.

I hope you are happy.

Just curious...did you have an unfortunate incident with a longhose or find that somehow streamlined diving while exhibiting good trim somehow personally damaged you in the past? Seem to me you are WAY too obsessed with the whole DIR thing.

LOL.... One always pops up again....

CelticRavenVA:
LOL.... One always pops up again....

Celtic.are you referring to me? If so, would you like to know the title I would give you.. if I was just bored at work like you said you were in another thread?

Back
Top Bottom