just bought contents of dive store... and i want 2 sell it all cheap now!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll give you one thing, bcjayson, you ARE persistent! Maybe one day, you'll actually be able to sell some stuff.

Good luck!

Definitely would like to see a detailed list with pics

Still private. I give you this, you have opened enough threads that you aren't patrolling.

Sorry!!! it is open 2 public now!!! lots of pics make an offer!!!

i know a picture is worth a thousand words, but why is the OP not replying ha

Well, lets see if I asked for TWO inflators I get a reply. This time I'm getting picky. I want one of the Zeagles if the hose is at least 22-24" long. The other one I want is one with the angled mouth piece on the far right of the last picture. I also see what looks like 4 Dive Rite staging kits, or part of, that I might be interested in if I could get a closer picture. In the picture with the tub of masks there is a STA with weight pouches. I am interested in the pouches if you are willing to separate them from the STA.
Maybe once you get your photobucket viewable I might find more.

Addition, I want a pair of Henderson titanium hyperstretch size large if you have them. And I will take the stage rigging.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom