Just booked the Dive Quest at Epcot!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Only thing I took in with me was my prescription mask. Otherwise every thing is there. One thing however is you will get a better deal with your AAA member card than with PADI. AAA card gives you 15% off. At least it did when I was there in July.

I did it during DEMA, it was a lot of fun. They provide everything, you can bring your own mask, or they have some if you don't. They're wonderful and will take good care of you. nothing I can say to enhance the experience other than show up smiling.

It is an awesome experience, and especially great for a new (or rusty) diver. Be sure to smile and wave at the camera when you go up into the bell.

Enjoy!

I'll probably be booking that same week (traveling on business, and looking for an afternoon distraction). Unfortunately, I'll be there more towards the middle of the week.

I've heard the same -- that it's a fabulous dive.

EDIT: PS... If anyone knows... are those sand tigers, or bulls in the tank?

Booked for January 10th. And they were happy to apply both the AAA and SSI discounts to the cost -- I think it worked out to $25 per person discount.

Now We're just debating sticking with the early timeslot, or switching to the later one...

sskasser:
It is an awesome experience, and especially great for a new (or rusty) diver. Be sure to smile and wave at the camera when you go up into the bell.

And don't forget to remove your mask to get rid of any mask oysters and fix your hair before they shoot your photo in the dive bell. :D

Just like everyone else i enjoyed it very much :D
we dove the second dive of the day less structured a little more time in the water:14:
I beleive they are Sand Tiger and Lemon Sharks can't remember for sure.

:rofl3:
My wife and I did last June. Great fun. Wipe you nose for the dome shot, also swim down the windows upside down, top to bottom, the kids love it, have fun and enjoy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom