Just booked the Dive Quest at Epcot!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

erparamedic

Vampire Girl......er Dork
Reaction score
Yay! I'm very excited! We just booked The Living Seas Dive Quest at Epcot! I've read several reviews of the dive on SB and hardly saw a negative report!

For those that have been there... do they provide towels? Do you have any recommendations to "enhance" the experience?

Congrats. You're going to have a great time. They provide everything you need, including towels. Have fun.

Thanks!

Hey, while I'm at it... I should say, right now there's only 5 (including hubby and I) spots of the 12 filled for the Dive Quest on Sunday, December 10 at 4:30.

Any SBers wanna join us? Just a side note... with PADI and NAUI certs you'll get a 10% discount. That brings the price to $126 pp. Still a chunk... but from the sounds of it, it's well worth the cost.

don't temp me...:no

I have been itching to go since the last time I went. I am sure you will have a blast. The only way I can think of to make it better is if you have family members or friends to take photos of you through the glass....Make sure to have fun with the kids in through the glass!

have fun, and who knows, if I come across some extra money in the next 2 weeks you might see me there!

lifeisfullofgooddives:
don't temp me...:no

I have been itching to go since the last time I went. I am sure you will have a blast. The only way I can think of to make it better is if you have family members or friends to take photos of you through the glass....Make sure to have fun with the kids in through the glass!

have fun, and who knows, if I come across some extra money in the next 2 weeks you might see me there!

Hmmm... steer clear of those big sales this weekend and just maybe you'll have a lil' extra cash! Who needs all those presents anyway! :wink: (kidding!)

But really, we'd love to meet some fellow SBers!

I've done it several times --- they provide towels, equipment, everything. Bring a swimsuit, C card and, if you want, a mask with no snorkel. You can wear a watch, and a wedding ring, but that's it. No computers, cameras... they provide 3mm shortys, booties and scubapro equipment. The locker room is nice, has bodywash, hairdriers, shampoo, towels, private shower stalls etc. You get a locked locker to put valuables, glasses, etc in.

There's not much you can do to alter the experience, except station family and friends at the observation windows with cameras or VCRs. Also, they parade you through the exhibit in your wetsuits, a rather disturbing experience that family members may also want to capture for posterity. And Disney makes a video you can buy for 20 bucks.

As for diving in an aquarium, it's a huge, deep (30 ft) and incredibly well-stocked aquarium with massive viz and, well, it's a blast.

Have fun!:D

I'll be there in January, 23-27th. I haven't gotten the wife to buy in yet, she's pretty anti scuba right now. Hopefully that will change before we get there.

I loved it!! So fun & easy. And I enjoyed my time talking with the other divers that day. As others have said, they provide everything - towels, shampoo, soap, etc also. Disney has really covered everything from start to finish.

Have a GREAT time!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom