Just booked Peace for Sunday (6/10)! Anyone else?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm glad to hear that at least the east end of Anacapa has kelps.

Also, the cleaner shrimp/lobster shot is sweet!!! I've seen this combo just once in Catalina a couple of years ago.

Hello Leejnd it was nice meeting you and Charlie yesterday and thanks for introducing dive buddy Mike he's a good diver. Enjoy your vacation and hope to do some Malibu dives when you get back , you can pm anytime please stay in touch. Mike and I may do some diving soon , keep those pics rolling in you did a good job and say hello to Charlie. Steve.

Another great day onboard Peace! ...
Looks like you had some nice dives; I really wanted to get out there then, but had prior commitments I couldn't get out of. Hopefully there will be some good conditions in July when everyone is back from various vacations and we can all get together and dive this summer

Great pictures. No sea lion underwater portraits?!

Was great to meet you LeeAnne, and Charlie too! Very nice pics! I can see such a huge difference compared to my camera =) It was cool to show my girlfriend what kind of cool things we get to see down there. I think like most people she is surprised by all the life and color is really down there just in our beautiful back yard here in CA.

---------- Post added ----------

Also Steve great diving with you...would dive with you anytime. If you are interested in doing the wreck dives later this month through eco let me know. I am tempted but don't want to go unless I know who I am buddied up with for those. They are a bit deep and more advanced.

I've also seen cleaner shrimp tending garibaldi and blacksmith... they're not just for morays!

Back
Top Bottom