just booked for Maui, again (+)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divebri

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
But, unfortuantely, not until June next year (for my parent's sixtieth anniversary, they want to go back to Maui for the fourth time in five years).

Kidspot, you were a great dive guide in January with myself and my buddy shore diving at five graves. I'll have two 16-year-olds with just a few dives with me, I hope to look you up when the time gets closer and schedule a couple days of shore diving if you don't mind - maybe five graves again, and possibly mala wharf? If you wouldn't mind doing a discover scuba, we can take another one with us - I"ll pm you when it gets closer to going:D

I always read this area to keep up with Hawaii O'Hana - love hearing about the tiger sharks, the mantas, etc.
This area is one of the friendliest places to post/lurk in the whole board - Hawaii diving and its locals are the greatest.

Back
Top Bottom