Just asking..no pressure...just asking....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't know anything about having it automatically resized. I'm sure El Orans will see this in a few hours.

well, it isn't a priority but he did fix it once before.

You did not have to do anything to a normal medium-sized file, the program did it.

meanwhile, I will just stick to my teeny collection. I don't think Picasa resizes that I know of...CS 2 is a big committment to open. I like to rotate my latest favorite photo of whatever...

PM sent offering to do your photo sizing, first thousand free. It's really pretty easy, but I'll do them for you and anyone else who wants help. No problem

It's a specific patch that needs to be installed on the server.

I'll have a look at it.

But Charlie, it won't go that small, in Picasa...that is what has me stumped. Poor Alcina has tried to teach me this stuff, I have a block with cs2.
time to grow up.

catherine96821:
But Charlie, it won't go that small...that is what has me stumped. Poor Alcina has tried to teach me this stuff, I have a block with cs2.
Don't use the slider bar -- it only goes down to 320 pixels. TYPE 100 or 150 or whatever into the box to the left. I just verified that it works with Picasa2, even for a reduction to 15x15 pixels. Probably works the same with earlier editions. Sample attached.

It sounds like you need PhotoShop Elements. That's what I use since I'm not willing to put in the investment of time to learn the intricacies of the full PS.

Attachments

• P7058025.JPG
    P7058025.JPG
    5.4 KB · Views: 38
BINGO!
ok...I'm good now -- thanks Charlie.

you're golden.

thanks to the tech support crew here, I have been trying to do this for about two years.

:lol:​

HEY!

I can do other things Don.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom