Just a simple request

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to publicly thank the moderators who have stepped up to the plate in this forum, with special thanks to Jonnythan for taking the lead here.

Our "Mod Squad" is truly a cross section of the diving community and it shows. We have had people accuse us of having alternately a pro-DIR and an anti-DIR slant. I guess that evens out to a pretty neutral position which is the appropriate position for us to have.

To that end, our mods are not here to define "DIR" as much as they are here to keep things friendly and the threads on topic. As Head Hunter pointed out, we don't tolerate trolling anywhere; especially not in this forum. That does NOT MEAN that non-DIR divers can't ask questions in here. It does mean that we don't want to see anti-DIR posts in this forum. Take your beef against DIR over to the general section, or if it is unfriendly as well, just take it to another board. Just don't troll.

jonnythan:
Before we all crucify Jeff for being an illiterate drunk (:wink:).

You mean he's not ?!?!? There goes another carefully-crafted Internet persona ... :crafty:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

That's a good philosophy, Net Doc.

I just posted a thread regarding exposure suits in the DIR forum because I wanted input from an experienced body of divers. But as I posted the thread, I more or less asked for permission and understanding from the participants of that forum because of the nature of the subject.

It is a good thing to share knowledge . . . to do otherwise is to sustain ignorance.

the K

Guys.... I know we're all mods and so we can post in closed threads, but I did close this thread... :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom