Jupiter on M.L.King Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

baitedstorm:
Alrighty, I'm on for tomorrow out with Temptation. I see there's only 2 spots taken so someone (ahem Marvel) hsn't signed up yet. Any idea how many Paul requires to go out with?

or so I was told by Heather.

:D

Wish I could make it but I have to work. We were blowen out this past weekend so I'm really starting to dry out and need to get wet. Hopefully we can all get together another weekend and have some fun.

Well damn, Just got off the phone with Captin Paul. He said he'll still go tomorrow, but wouldn't feel right about not telling us abut the viz. I guess due to some pretty nasty ground swells the viz was only around 5-10 ft today with a south current.

I'm going to skip out on this one given the ickiness of the ocean. Hopefully it will clear up by the weekend.

Cheers!

Serves you all right going out and booking dives when it is a sleep day for me.

Darrel- But the residents of FTP are all going to get together and celebrate the peace and understanding that this holiday is all about. Sing songs,light candles and wish peace and brotherhood to all.

orpidaP - book us a nice wreck dive in the Pompano / Ft Laud area that we can do in the <120' realm that we can Scuboarddive. I have been thinking that I might like to dive Ft Laud while it is not ungodly hot and camp at Markham Park with some Skeet and Trap thrown in as well... just a random thought bouncing around in my hollow head.

baitedstorm:
Well damn, Just got off the phone with Captin Paul. He said he'll still go tomorrow, but wouldn't feel right about not telling us abut the viz. I guess due to some pretty nasty ground swells the viz was only around 5-10 ft today with a south current.

I'm going to skip out on this one given the ickiness of the ocean. Hopefully it will clear up by the weekend.

Cheers!
Such a wuss! I went up to Universal in Orlando on Saturday - it was too rough to dive in Popeye's Lagoon. I looked for you off exit 129 on I-95, but I guess you were busy. I'm rebuilding all the stuff in the Club Tom in my backyard that Wilma ruined that I never quite got around to fixing after my gazillion-dollar insurance settlement.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom