Jupiter on M.L.King Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubakevdm:
I can't, I'm already in the water down here.
Yep, I fully expected you to be replying with "I wanna go! But I can't!".

Well, if we can't get a trip going with Paul, I'm thinkin' I'll be down there sharing the boat sweater with you tomorrow morning, Kev. We'll see how it looks by late this afternoon. You too, Vickie?

I'm off! What dives are planned?

Marvel:
I'm off! What dives are planned?
OOooo, Super! A chance to meet ANOTHER Conch Notable!

Paul said we may go to Martin Luther Juno. I'd like to stop by Martin Luther Kirle to maybe look for some Martin Luther Cherry Sharks.

I wish I could go, but I have to work the MLK festival.. I have to work security so they don't kill each other.

What the heck..I'm in! thanks for the PM, Vickie- see you in the AM! BTW, I am assuming I can get a Nitrox fill before we leave?

Alrighty, I'm on for tomorrow out with Temptation. I see there's only 2 spots taken so someone (ahem Marvel) hsn't signed up yet. Any idea how many Paul requires to go out with?

But I did, honest!!!

Oops! Just pulled up the browser I had open & realized that I did not click on "ADD." Done now though....

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom