Jupiter - Diving with Giants

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The vid is on you-tube now. Unfortunately this happens to be my 1st post, so I can't upload the link to it, but here it goes:youtube.com/watch?v=hQjR5cko7aY

Wow! Thanks for showing me what I missed.... It was great diving with you...

I think it's great you were able to dive with your son at his age :clapping:

The vid is on you-tube now. Unfortunately this happens to be my 1st post, so I can't upload the link to it, but here it goes:youtube.com/watch?v=hQjR5cko7aY
I will trade 30 of the groupers for your manta. Deal?

Hey Ssharkk... I was on the other boat with OneRestlessNative and my son. The Zion was a awesome dive. I couldn't believe all the GG's...

We had 5 divers on the 3 tank dive.. talk about having the whole boat to yourself... Amanda, Chris, and Capt Mike had it easy. All the divers were maintenance free...

Since we had photographers and bug hunters on the boat, Capt Mike made two separate drops... He dropped us on bugs, and dropped the photogs on a Manta Ray... yup! Manta Ray... I missed it, but I saw the video...
Glad to hear you guys had such a great day, and nice meeting you all in the shop before the dive.

Great report Jeff!!! We were diving on the Mizpah and saw a ton of them. As you got close, did they 'thump' you??

I'll see you on JDC again soon!
Thanks for the Mizpah info and the video. I'll bet your son must have loved being out with his dad doing some very exciting things. That day will become one of the memories he will cherish forever.

I dove with JDC on Sept 20 afternoon. We wanted to see the groupers, but there were lobster hunters on the boat and I think they outvoted us because they didn't take us to the wrecks - instead we did two reef drift dives. We saw five big goliaths, but it was still disappointing because we went all the way up to Jupiter specifically to see the wrecks and the grouper aggregation.

Glad to hear you guys had such a great day, and nice meeting you all in the shop before the dive.

You must have been the one I was joking with about SB... OK... Yup! Nice meeting you. Next time, we'll introduce each other better... :)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom