Jupiter - Diving with Giants

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

well im going to be down that way this coming up week (10/3 till 10/9) im going to go dive with JDC a couple of times so if anyone is going to be down that way maybe we could meet up. i am going to tell you ive never drift dove before so i called JDC and talk to them and they were very helpful and told me that i would dive with there diver that went down. that made me fill a little more confertable with this dive. im hoping to get to meet up with onerestlessnative and do a shore dive but have to see how the cards go on that one. i cant wait to dive in salt cause the quarries are getting old.

John:

I am looking forward to diving with you on one of the Jupiter Dive Center's boats soon.

I could hear them "thumping" as soon as the bubbles cleared on the drop! Long before I saw them.

As you know, the shark and loggerhead sea turtle migrations should be starting soon. :D

I am hoping for an outstanding year.

Jeff
so how soon are u talking about the turtles cause that would be so cool to see that, the biggest thing im use to seeing is a little box turtle around here. what are my chances of seeing one this coming up weekend, hope its pretty good.

John:

I am looking forward to diving with you on one of the Jupiter Dive Center's boats soon.

I could hear them "thumping" as soon as the bubbles cleared on the drop! Long before I saw them.

As you know, the shark and loggerhead sea turtle migrations should be starting soon. :D

I am hoping for an outstanding year.

Jeff
so how soon are u talking about the turtles cause that would be so cool to see that, the biggest thing im use to seeing is a little box turtle around here. what are my chances of seeing one this coming up weekend, hope its pretty good.

Cap't Mike's - and Area 51 (both are part of the Juno Ledge) are my 2nd and 3rd favorites - really fantastic sites; great ledges and often big stuff to see, especially during the winter months.

I have seen manta's from the surface in Jupiter; but never had the opportunity to see one u/w - maybe soon......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom