Jupiter diving and shark predictions +

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Amazz

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Morning dive on Kyalami and Capt SL8R Charters was a fun, non-working lobster dive for me. After husband gave the briefing, I casually mentioned that if they saw a large lemon shark, it would be Gary. Well, Gary made his appearance on several occasions. COOL! Tunnels was EPIC! A dozen reefies and blacktips at the beginning and a new shark. That little cutie was so tiny. Adorable toothy little grin....not afraid of us at all. Diving is good. Do it more.

Will be diving with you guys the second week of May. Hope the sharks are still around!

Morning dive on Kyalami and Capt SL8R Charters was a fun, non-working lobster dive for me. After husband gave the briefing, I casually mentioned that if they saw a large lemon shark, it would be Gary. Well, Gary made his appearance on several occasions. COOL! Tunnels was EPIC! A dozen reefies and blacktips at the beginning and a new shark. That little cutie was so tiny. Adorable toothy little grin....not afraid of us at all. Diving is good. Do it more.
does the boss know about this?

stop making me want to dive! my buddies won't go with this water temp!

One of these days I will tear myself away from the pretty sea horses at Blue Heron Bridge, put on my big girl pants and come dive with you.

Joanie,

Holler when you do...I'm sure there'll be a long list of volunteer buddies. These folks are a really fun operation and that new camera of yours will be perfect.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom