Jupiter Dive Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jupiter > Sunday Dec 3rd

It's been 4 weeks too long out of the water because mother nature keeps throwing us storms. Jumped on JDC Republic 7 with Captain Brad for a three tanker. Bunch of friends at the docks with @Divin'Papaw , @MrChen , Jo-Ann Berry, Gina Castro, & Leyla Krikor. (You were missed ,, @CosbySweater !!)

20231203_091047.jpg

Topside was only boat wakes. 70ft top to bottom visibility, 77° bottom temps and normal 1.5 knot currents. People are sick of Thanksgiving leftovers and I've never seen corn dogs on a buffet table so I made 18 people smile. The reefs were packed with lobsters like X-mas shoppers at the mall this weekend.

20231203_122221.jpg

And thank you to Jupiter Dive Center for us 3 tankers at the customer appreciation week, with complimentary, dri-fit, long sleeve shirts. I'll remember this dive boat trip for a long time !!.

Shirts.jpg

Jupiter > Sunday Dec 3rd

It's been 4 weeks too long out of the water because mother nature keeps throwing us storms. Jumped on JDC Republic 7 with Captain Brad for a three tanker. Bunch of friends at the docks with @Divin'Papaw , @MrChen , Jo-Ann Berry, Gina Castro, & Leyla Krikor. (You were missed ,, @CosbySweater !!)

View attachment 813904

Topside was only boat wakes. 70ft top to bottom visibility, 77° bottom temps and normal 1.5 knot currents. People are sick of Thanksgiving leftovers and I've never seen corn dogs on a buffet table so I made 18 people smile. The reefs were packed with lobsters like X-mas shoppers at the mall this weekend.

View attachment 813905

And thank you to Jupiter Dive Center for us 3 tankers at the customer appreciation week, with complimentary, dri-fit, long sleeve shirts. I'll remember this dive boat trip for a long time !!.

View attachment 813906

Ahhh where was my invite??!

Ahhh where was my invite??!
None of us knew the other was coming. It was just screams in the parking lot when divers pulled up with gear. Everyone said the same thing " What are you doing here? " LOL!!

I see Sandy?
She was banging on her tank while being DM pulling the flag and pointing left & right at lobsters to be caught.

Joking aside, I was hoping I might see you on the boat. I knew you frequently jumped on the Sunday 3-tank trips. @MrChen and I knew we were each going to be on the boat, but we were pleasantly surprised to see @Johnoly.
It was awesome getting to meet another ScubaBoarder! It was a great day for diving. As usual, it was a pleasure diving with you Jim. That spot we hit where it seemed like every hole had a lobster, made my day.

I'm not shy to admit it, I ate TWO corndogs. Thanks for bringing food @Johnoly, it hit the spot at just the right time.

Joking aside, I was hoping I might see you on the boat. I knew you frequently jumped on the Sunday 3-tank trips. @MrChen and I knew we were each going to be on the boat, but we were pleasantly surprised to see @Johnoly.

Yes normally I do dive the Sunday 3-tankers. This weekend was different though. I had Sunday plans already that unfortunately didn’t involve diving. I’m bummed I missed you guys but glad you had a good time!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom