Jupiter Conditions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yesterday I made my first ever gopro video so it isn't the best. Juno Ledge and Spadefish point. Part of the video was with and without a red filter. Definitely need the red filter.

Vis is improving on the reefs, but we have freshening winds this week and a possible tropical wave (just some wind and rain nothing serious) this weekend. So, could be choppy to rough seas. Bridge is improving as well, but still not super great. But, not pea soup any more, either.

Went out yesterday (sat 28th) am. Surface sucked, 3-5's with even bigger occasional larger ones. I think 4 people got sick. But the bottom was great. 40-50' vis. 84 degree bottom temp. Sharks, rays, grouper, baby lobsters and tons of fish.

we went out Sunday afternoon. Going thru the inlet didn't look bad. As we turned northward towards the Zion Train, we have constant 3-5's with a super short period and the occasional 6 thrown in. After a bit of fighting that we beat feet and came back in. Today is another day. Looks much better!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom