Jupiter 01-21-06 Lemon SHARKS!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here's a picture of the hammerhead... it is a little blurry, but you can tell what it is.

Hey SBer's great diving, I told you.

Vickie congrats on your joining us at Scuba Works. I'm sure it will be great fun working with you. If I can help with anything let me know I promose to PM u back, it was hard to keep the secret. http://www.scubaboard.com/images/smilies/Oversized/ignore.gif
:ignore:

So I wasn't able to meet everyone this trip but meet some great SBer's from me home town the Bronx during the week, they had a blast (Edmondo, Tom & Mike). Thanks for the cool patch.

Dive often, Dive safe

MB

It was great diving with all of the SBers. I have to appologize for my miss haps on the boat. Unfortunately, some of us have to deal with it. I'm just upset I missed the second dive with all of those sharks.. I have been waiting for a dive like that.... but I will go again and dive again.... Great photos and videos....

murphdivers286:
It was great diving with all of the SBers. I have to appologize for my miss haps on the boat. Unfortunately, some of us have to deal with it. I'm just upset I missed the second dive with all of those sharks.. I have been waiting for a dive like that.... but I will go again and dive again.... Great photos and videos....

Ok now... Enquiring minds wanna know.... go ahead and tattle on yourself Darrell!

:D

(can't be that bad)

Ever since I started wearing glasses, or rather don't wear them on dive boats, if I do not take some sort of motion sickness meds I give a grand viewing of breakfast, dinner and, midnight snack to anyone on the leeward side.

Darrel you have heard my tale of the wonderous night of Sushi, Wakme and Sake. Then the next day I gave back to the sea what man had taken. Seaweed salad with sesame seeds is super icky expelled through the nose!

Lots of divers get sick, no big deal.. although that might have been exactly why we saw so many sharks!! Thanks for the chum slick, chum!

Just wanted to say thanks from the wreck valley guys. We had four great days of diving and saw some fantastic sharks and turtles. It was nice meeting you guys.

Tom

laughintom:
Just wanted to say thanks from the wreck valley guys. We had four great days of diving and saw some fantastic sharks and turtles. It was nice meeting you guys.

Tom

Ditto from Coqui Diver, that was an awesome dive that enabled me to check off several items from my must see list, ie: Lemon Sharks, Bull Sharks, Great Hammer Head Sharks, Goliath Groupers, and tons of turtles. It was also great meeting all the SBers. Laughintom his brother Mike and myself dove Jupiter from Wednesday to Sunday and this was by far the best dive of all 8. Baitedstorms face to face encounter with the Bull was awesome to see.
Coqui Diver (Edmundo)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom