Jupiter 01-21-06 Lemon SHARKS!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The sharks will be there during the week too, i don't think they just come to party on the weekends.

Come dive with us during the week,or maybe if we get 10 divers paul may do a second trip on Friday 2 O'clock? Just a thought !!!!!

"Get off Uranius, Dive Jupiter"
Michael
P.S. cherry Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

KEV- I am instructing at our pistol range my thursdays and tuesdays this month. I did however JUST turn in for some days off the 23rd and 24th (Jan) if they get approved.

I also submitted the forms to get the forms to order a request to get permission to infer that I also would like to get Feburary the 6th and 7th off.

We will have to gte something together and dive.

Eric

Well tommorow is our Great Jupiter Shark dive! I am not sure of all the names of those of you who are going but I have been told that it will be a great group of good divers.

Yesterday They reported very good conditons at Vis 50 ~ 60', Water temp 72°, Seas 2'~4', Current North at Moderate.

The Lemmon sharks continue to show and go, but you will never see them in your living room, unless of course you live in a pineapple under the sea.

My gear is prepped, gas tank full and I DO NOT HAVE to be to work for SEVEN (7) days.. Woo Hoo!

Remember to meet at ScubaWorks early to get a good seat on the ScubaZine!

Hopefully we can all meet up later for lunch and some comaradarie.

Alrighty guys....... Just a quick reminder to meet at ScubaWorks no later than 0730 hrs.

Tomorrow looks like a nice day out at sea but I'm still going to take some Bonine just in case.

See ya'll in the morning!!!!! :chicken: woohoo, we're going diving tomorrow morning!!! yay!!!! :chicken:

7:30... that's just NOT RIGHT! Oh well... We'll be there (before 7:45 for sure) we're driving up from Boynton (staying at the folks' house since they're in San Francisco) Got the cameras all charged up and ready to go...

Lunch sounds great Eric!

DivesWithTurtles:
Well? Did Howard make it on time?

80-90 ft. vis, eh?
I was right on time (of course)... I am editing the video from the dive now... I should have it to post in an hour (or less)

that dive was sooo cool, baitstorm does a great dance with bull sharks, sooooo many sharks to see, hammerheads, bull, lemon, sand, nurse, loggerhead turtles by the dozen, met some great people from the board, temptation is a super boat,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom