June 2022 Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Harro10

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Due to poor planning I missed my customary April/May trip and seeing all the Usual Suspects.
I am now looking forward to June.

Name.............................Date.........................Staying At.................Dive Op
Harro10.................. June 11-18............Melgar Apartment...... Tres Pelicanos

Due to poor planning I missed my customary April/May trip and seeing all the Usual Suspects.

Name.............................Date.........................Staying At.................Dive Op
Harro10.................. June 11-18............Melgar Apartment...... Tres Pelicanos
We’ve been missing you and toasting in your honor at happy hour…signed: the geriatric screaming harpies 😊:cheers::clearmask:

Oregon DM.....June 20th-28th.....Cozumel Palace.......Aldora Divers

Traveling solo to stay and dive at Blue Angel June 11-18
MIGHT try to do a day trip over to look for whale sharks, not sure yet.

BalekFekete - I forgot all about the SCUBABOARD INVASIOIN of Cozumel starting June 18. I guess this thread can be for the unofficial invaders (or anyone else).​

I just looked at the list of ScubaBoard denizens coming for the Invasion. That is quite a group.

Same here on failure to schedule properly, went late last month and saw some of the usual suspects but missed many more including Dennis and Nanette and Aubrey (
:crying:
). Probably will be back down June 19 - 28 (3P of course)

Will probably miss my normal July trip as my sister is coming to visit. Then again if Beth and sister come to the conclusion (like last time) that I am the source of the world’s problems I may say the hell with it and head south for some diving:D

Gary -Looks like I will miss again in June.
Dennis- Any more Cozumel trips in the works for you?

Gary -Looks like I will miss again in June.
Dennis- Any more Cozumel trips in the works for you?
Late October, mid November and early December, might make a week in early August.
Got to drinking in early January and ordered 200 lbs of beads for carnival. Well stocked for 2023 after 2022 cancel and can’t make next weeks redo.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom