June 2007, Divephotofest + DOR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar:
sabang?!?!?! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

then you better tell them to chuck the beer off the banka from anilao to PG because if there's beer then there had better be pulutan! (right jon?)

:D :eyebrow:

diving with hernel pards not hernan. who's hernan? :D

ANG DAYA NYO!!

shugar:
PS
sabang?!?!?! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

then you better tell them to chuck the beer off the banka from anilao to PG because if there's beer then there had better be pulutan! (right jon?)

okay, i am supposed to be dragging my a.s.s down to PG tom but in any case i do not get to (i am sick as of the moment- thus diving wouldnt be a good idea) and in any case i could go out without spreading the virus to the rest of you, i should be able to meet you guys for dinner at capisce.

id like the oyster, too. :eyebrow:

clgsamson:
Tim affectionately calls his gf "sheesh"....:D

Now that made me laugh out loud Caloy...:D

Yes Jon, everyone would share the $7,000 bangka ride cost.

Looking for flights, looking for flights...

why is it so hard to find a cheap flight so close to the date I actually want to go :(

Hi, guys and gals. I've crawled back onto the face of the earth. That, of course, may not bode well.

Between the beer and pulutan, PG and Anilao, I just can't keep up. As usual. It's DOR time again! I'm hoping to see everyone even just in Anilao but I'm still stuck w/ the same situation though for a different reason. I'd still like to have an idea what the plans look like just in case a miracle falls from the sky :D

jj_freelord:
Hi, guys and gals. I've crawled back onto the face of the earth. That, of course, may not bode well.

Between the beer and pulutan, PG and Anilao, I just can't keep up. As usual. It's DOR time again! I'm hoping to see everyone even just in Anilao but I'm still stuck w/ the same situation though for a different reason. I'd still like to have an idea what the plans look like just in case a miracle falls from the sky :D
HOLY CRAP!!!! it's KATHY!!! YOU'RE BACK!!!

find below the info so far

-----------------------------------------

mike v/simon: will be in pg for photo class starting june 3

dennis's group: from PG, june 10 at aquav.

caloy/cla group: will be at aquav june 9

matthew & liwani: lonely :rofl3:

larry/tim: i have no idea when they'll be here
04.gif
(june 8th or 9th???)

jon/jag group: leaving manila june 10 3:30am

1. jon
2. dea
3. jag
4. iris
5. van
+ gear & jag's chicharon

@iris/van: will you guys dive on the 10th at aquav?

june 10th aquav: per caloy, 2 dives + buffet lunch is P1,500.
boat transfer to PG P7,000 divided equally among the group. dennis, do we share for the trip back to PG from anilao - cost P3,500?
PG to anilao on the 12th --> P3,500 still?

*-the boat we used for DOR 3 is likewise quoted at P3,500 one way PG to Aquav anilao.

@mags: i'll ask matthew if he could bring his car. maybe luke could ride with him.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom