June 2007, Divephotofest + DOR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i am joining larry/larry's friend/tim/tim's gf(georgie) on the 9th. il go straight to PG. Maybe Lukasz will come with us and do all his dives in PG instead so in that case transport would be all settled.

how much does the 1 bedroom cost? i think he'd rather bunk with someone else.

@jag, pls dont forget to bring a matching SUKA for the chicharon and please do try to make it last until Sabang. i have a funny feeling itl be massacred while crossing the verde passage.

jonix:
update:

mike v/simon: will be in pg for photo class starting june 3

dennis's group: from PG, june 10 at aquav.

caloy/cla group: will be at aquav june 9

matthew & liwani: lonely :rofl3:

larry/tim: i have no idea when they'll be here :D (june 8th or 9th???)

jon/jag group: leaving manila june 10 3:30am

1. jon
2. dea
3. jag
4. iris
5. van
+ gear & jag's chicharon

@jag: pards i'm diving with divenet. you?
@iris/van: will you guys dive on the 10th at aquav?

june 10th aquav: per caloy, 2 dives + buffet lunch is P1,500.
boat transfer to PG P7,000 divided equally among the group. dennis, do we share for the trip back to PG from anilao - cost P3,500?
PG to anilao on the 12th --> P3,500 still?

*-the boat we used for DOR 3 is likewise quoted at P3,500 one way PG to Aquav anilao.

@mags: i'll ask matthew if he could bring his car. maybe luke could ride with him.

any violent reactions?

rhadamantus:
i am joining larry/larry's friend.

friend? what friend?

I used to have an imaginary one, but he ran away, saying I was boring...:11doh:

jonix:
@jag: pards i'm diving with divenet. you?

i'll dive with hernan as well, no point setting up separate arrangements to save a couple of bucks :D

i don't think we'll be exceeding their max diver total anyway right?

Jag

rhadamantus:
i am joining larry/larry's friend/tim/tim's gf(georgie) on the 9th. il go straight to PG. Maybe Lukasz will come with us and do all his dives in PG instead so in that case transport would be all settled.

how much does the 1 bedroom cost? i think he'd rather bunk with someone else.

@jag, pls dont forget to bring a matching SUKA for the chicharon and please do try to make it last until Sabang. i have a funny feeling itl be massacred while crossing the verde passage.
i'm bringing some home-made sinamak a friend of mine gave me almost more than 6 months ago... it's been curing in my cupboard for who-knows-how-long

i tried it a month or so ago with some chicharon... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

have to share that with my friends!

Jag

PS
sabang?!?!?! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

then you better tell them to chuck the beer off the banka from anilao to PG because if there's beer then there had better be pulutan! (right jon?)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom