June 2007, Divephotofest + DOR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We should plan at least one S-Drill practice per day.

thanks jag. would love to join but i already booked for dauin june 8-12. blame the cebu pacific seat sale for the early booking.
btw, cebu pacific has another seat sale ongoing up to april 22 for domestic flights june 15 to december 15.

shugar:
back on topic:

has anyone contacted the other PPD? deo (yomar), bobby (bcd1), james (jigo)?

i got in touch with fishybenjie (benjie) and he said he's gonna finalize but looks interested... especially when i assured him we're not a bunch of hardcore-types who dive rabid currents for the heck of it...

i didn't even have to tell him caloy thumbs a dive if he has to do more than 3 fin cycles in a row

Jag

So we have the entire villa complex booked for the DOR. Jon and Dea along with Larry are confirmed and Spoon is pretty sure for the 3 bedroom. Wow, this will be one terrific DOR...:D

pakman:
TSUNAMI!!!!

:11: :11: :11: :11: :11:

Catherine is just bringing grinds. When she went to Bali a week ahead of us and dove Tulamben, they only had those coffee packets. When we got there a week later for Mike's course, there was an espresso machine...:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom