June 2007, Divephotofest + DOR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Dennis:
So we have the entire villa complex booked for the DOR. Jon and Dea along with Larry are confirmed and Spoon is pretty sure for the 3 bedroom. Wow, this will be one terrific DOR...:D

we got the villa? yipeee! i was under the influence of sml last night :rofl3:

btw, iris will be mailing roscoe. here's the deep blue sea inn list:

jag
matthew
iris
van
maggie

Diver Dennis:
We should plan at least one S-Drill practice per day.

If an S drill is related to a P valve, I think I've seen the picture.. eeeeewwww!

Diver Dennis:
So we have the entire villa complex booked for the DOR. Jon and Dea along with Larry are confirmed and Spoon is pretty sure for the 3 bedroom. Wow, this will be one terrific DOR...:D

anymore rooms with hotwater and aircon available.... just in case

I am ready to get my ticket but need to talk to Dennis and Mike about leaving early to meet my girl child at a surf thing in Bali. left a message on his cell....

3-8th

gonna be fun!

Have fun boys and girls. And takes lots of pictures for those who aren't able to make it.

catherine96821:
I am ready to get my ticket but need to talk to Dennis and Mike about leaving early to meet my girl child at a surf thing in Bali. left a message on his cell....

3-8th

gonna be fun!

3-8th? the dor starts on the 10th :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom