June 2007, Divephotofest + DOR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aloha

Hey, where is Dennis?

Does anybody here have a travel agent in Manila? (I use a wholesaler in Honolulu)

I have a source here from Honolulu to Manila but they say they cannot sell me the Manila to Bali portion.

I can still go any dates, haven't bought the tickets yet!

catherine, my indian friend arjun runs a travel agency here in Manila (Shroff Travels). He's a nice, funny chap. he should be able to help you with that.

this is his number: +639178330170

Thanks so much!! Maggie, Can I google him or do you have his e-mail?

I'm having trouble getting the ticket from Manila to DNP (Bali) Even on-line, one way and all.

I'll call Maggie's friend if I can get the time difference right. I need an e-mail for an agent in manila....guess I could Google that.

Also, I need the person holding my villa to know that I have to leave earlier than you all (around the 10th)

catherine96821:
I'm having trouble getting the ticket from Manila to DNP (Bali) Even on-line, one way and all.

I'll call Maggie's friend if I can get the time difference right. I need an e-mail for an agent in manila....guess I could Google that.

Also, I need the person holding my villa to know that I have to leave earlier than you all (around the 10th)
owner's name is Roscoe, you can contact him here http://www.actiondivers.com/contact.html

Back
Top Bottom