June 18-30 Cozumel Dive Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gosh,

I feel honored to get a "named" mention on your thread. Really nice to meet you and your lovely wife!! Great trip report.

I am still here in Playa...heading to Blue Angel for 5 nights on Thursday.

Mary

Gosh,

I feel honored to get a "named" mention on your thread. Really nice to meet you and your lovely wife!! Great trip report.

I am still here in Playa...heading to Blue Angel for 5 nights on Thursday.

Mary

Of course you got a mention, you had the most replys on my thread and your the only one that attempted to rip thier finger off while we were there. I am horrible at names or remembering things in general but I do try. Just keep in mind my license plate:

plate.jpg

Oh...goodness...is that true? Well you made me laugh...great to meet you! Saw a monkey on a leash in downtown Playa this week. Say hello to your wife for me!!

Mary

Bless your heart. I think the way you document everything...it will be a good journal and reminder of your memories.

Yes, dove cenotes yesterday...truly awesome...and heading to Blue Angel on Cozumel tomorrow for 5 nights/3 days diving. Will try to get in extra shore dives...maybe with Pelagicsal and Leslief. Heading to Mamitas Beach today one last time...if I can get off this computer.

It is hard for me to imagine Eileen with 40lbs on her. She looks so fabulous. She is my inspiration when I get home. I will probably PM her for more information.

Anyway....love the license plate!

Mary

Bless your heart. I think the way you document everything...it will be a good journal and reminder of your memories.

Yes, dove cenotes yesterday...truly awesome...and heading to Blue Angel on Cozumel tomorrow for 5 nights/3 days diving. Will try to get in extra shore dives...maybe with Pelagicsal and Leslief. Heading to Mamitas Beach today one last time...if I can get off this computer.

It is hard for me to imagine Eileen with 40lbs on her. She looks so fabulous. She is my inspiration when I get home. I will probably PM her for more information.

Anyway....love the license plate!

Mary

You have already been here/there forever it seems like. What a great vacation. Feel free to pm or email at my username @ gmail.com

Awesome Video!!!

Thanks, it was my first attempt at video and its amazing how much there is to learn.

Back
Top Bottom